Hello and welcome to ShyScout!
I am Allison and thanks for stopping by. I created this blog in 2011 shortly after I graduated school. I wanted a way to document the next chapter in my life and ShyScout has been around ever since...
A little about me
- I am a twenty something graphic designer from Chicago.
- I am not a natural red head.
- I love to thrift, collect vinyl toys and vintage bakeware (pyrex mostly), aaand blythe dolls. - I am a musical junkie.
- I love to travel. Favorite places - Japan, Germany, and Rhode Island (where I am from). Egypt is my dream vacay.
- Also, I am the proud mama of a doxie named Sweetpea and a hedgehog named Abe.
I am never too sure what to share on here, but if you have any questions for me feel free to ask - firstname.lastname@example.org. Oh, and thank you for taking the time to check ShyScout out :)